DUOLINGO

 Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about Duolingo. Duolingo is an application which can be very helpful to you if you want to learn a language. I personally used Duolingo for learning Korean for a short time. After you download the application, it asks you to choose a language and there are sooo many language choices for you. After choosing the language it directly starts teaching. If the language you've chosen has a different alphabet, firstly it teaches you the alphabet of that language. And then syllables, words and sentences. There are levels to your learning and you can check your improvement constantly. If you make mistakes it asks you the same phrases time to time until you learn it. It may sound utopic but learning a language via Duolingo is possible if you give your time and effort to it. I've tried, failed but I really liked the application so I want to give it a second try. I hope this one helps you have a good day.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Seesaw

Powtoon

My Thoughts About Telecollaboration