Edmodo


 Hi everyone, this time I want to tell you about Edmodo. Edmodo is like an online classroom on which teachers can share homeworks, exercises, announcements etc. Also students can upload their works here and have conversations with their teachers when they need help or have questions to ask. Thanks to Edmodo communication between teachers and students are way easier than before.

Let's take a look at my classroom which I have created on Edmodo for you to get a better understanding. Please  google "Edmodo" , sign up with one of your e-mail accounts and join my classroom via this code "vsi4f8" . Don't worry this website is completely free!

Whenever I upload or share something, you'll see them on our class and will be actively participating. If you need further help please feel free to ask me anything! Have a great day.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Seesaw

Powtoon

My Thoughts About Telecollaboration