KAHOOT!

 Hi everyone, today I am going to talk about Kahoot! Kahoot is a very very fun app! I've used it many times in my classes as a student and I'll be probably using it as a teacher too. Teachers can create mini quizzes in Kahoot in classes or after classes as practice sessions for students. Especially in language classes it is one of the funniest activities to do. Let's say today's  topic was animals. After the lesson you can create a quiz through Kahoot. The app itself makes the quiz colorful and fun. After creating the quiz, you should give the given code to your students in order for them to join the quiz. After everyone arrives, you can start the test. There will be time limitation for each question and the ones who are the fastest and the ones who give the most correct answers will be competing and will be lined after each question. In the end everyone will be able to see their ranking and mistakes. This fun quiz sessions can make your classes more enjoyable and beneficial for students. I think everyone should give it a try!



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Seesaw

Powtoon

My Thoughts About Telecollaboration