Storybird, Storyjumper

 Hello, today I want to talk about a very very interesting experience that I had in recent weeks. Me and my classmates Ece and Selin, met with 3 Spanish students for four weeks and we have created a child story book with their ideas and feedbacks. It was a very fun and beneficial experience for me. And of course, Storyjumper was our main character! We have created and visualized our book via Storyjumper. Storyjumper is a website full of art! It enables its users to create unique art works for their stories. Colorful and artistic! I'm sure all of you got curious about Storyjumper. I think it's worth to give it a try. Your students will absolutely enjoy the stories that you will create!


Here is our work if you want to check it!





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Seesaw

Powtoon

My Thoughts About Telecollaboration